Crows play a significant role in Hindu mythology. It is believed that our ancestors arrive on earth in the form of crow. Feeding food to crows is considered as being delivered to our dead ancestors. Crows are only birds which act as a messenger to pitra loka. It is said that when a crow makes a sound in the house, they are chances that some guests will come to meet.
- For pacifying Rahu, offer sweet bread with milk to crows.
- Saturn planet gives a man, the fruits of his deeds. To reduce its inauspicious effect, it is advised to feed a crow.
- For offering food to ancestors.
Service includes: Feeding food daily to crows
Animals play an important role in the alleviation of human suffering and in facilitating the liberation of human beings by giving us an opportunity to serve them and help them, and in the process earn good karma.
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your ritual as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual ritual (you may book ritual only on your name or include your near/dear ones).
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.