Salasar Balaji (another name of Hanuman) is a miraculous place for the devotees of Hanuman. It is located in the town of Salasar, Rajasthan. It is considered to be a Shakti Sthal (a place of power) and Swayambhu (self creation) by faith, belief, miracles and wish fulfillment of the devotees. The principal deity of the temple is Lord Hanuman who receives veneration of millions of devotees. It has the most unusual idol of Shree Hanuman Ji all over the world.
The best part of donating to Shree Balaji: Anything offered to Him, Returns Back to the Donor Manifolds. It is experienced by all the Donors Till Date. This is the Miracle of Balaji. All Marwaris and businessmen from Rajasthan donate to Balaji and have seen enormous progress in their profession, business and wealth.
Puja services offered at Salasar Balaji temple:
1. Sundar Kand path in union by the brahmins: 13 pundits will do musical recitation of Sundarkand for approx 2.5 hours.
2. Three times bhog: includes morning bhog, Rajbhog during lunch and evening bhog. Full day ghee would be poured in main lamp.
3. Balaji Havan: 4 pundits will do havan for approx. 2.5 hours.
4. Savamani: The other widely followed practice is the offering of food (weighing up to 50 kgs), referred to as Savamani. The food is mostly prepared by the cooks of the temple kitchens, several delicacies like Dal, Baati, Churma, Boondi, Peda & Laddu is chosen for Savamani. The food after first being offered to the deity, is later distributed as Prasada or donated to the needy.
5. Brahmin Bhojan : The temple pundits would be offered Prasada, food and dakshina.
Legend: The discovery of the site was done by Ginthala Jat of Asota village in Nagaur district of Rajasthan. On one Saturday of Shraavana shukla Navami samvat 1811 (1754 AD), a miracle happened. A Ginthala Jat farmer of Asota village was ploughing his field when all of sudden the plough was hit by a stony thing and a resonating sound was created. He dug up the soil of that place and found an idol covered with sand. His wife reached there with his lunch. The farmer showed the idol to his wife. She cleaned up the idol with her saree. The idol was that of Balaji (Hanuman). They bowed their heads with devotion and worshipped Balaji. The news of appearance of Balaji soon spread in the Asota village and reached the Thakur of Asota. That night Balaji appeared in Thakur's dream and ordered him to send the idol to Salasar in the Churu district. Same night a devotee of Hanuman, Mohandas Maharaj of Salasar saw Hanuman or Balaji in his dream too. Balaji told him about the idol of Asota. He immediately sent a message to the Thakur of Asota. The thakur was surprised to discover that Mohandas knew even minor details without coming to Asota. Certainly it was due to the divine powers of Balaji. The idol was sent to Salasar and was consecrated at the place presently known as Salasar Dham.
Eshwar Bhakti is not a temple representative. We offer puja services on your behalf at the temple. The fees includes arrangements for the puja, dakshina, prasada, photography, travelling charges and other miscellaneous costs including courier, payment collection, and government taxes.
Current was running
Many thanks to all the Pandits who have done Chandi Puja for me. During the sankalpa, felt like a current was running through my body.Koemarsing, Netherlands All Testimonials
Worked Very Well
The Black magic removal puja service was well done and it helped out a lot. It really worked very well. Thank You.Kristall P., USA All Testimonials
High precision and quality
I had surprising experience, thanks to your professional team. All rituals were done with high precision, love and high quality. My thanks are infinite!Tatiana, Russia All Testimonials