Salasar Balaji (another name of Hanuman) is a miraculous place for the devotees of Hanuman. It is located in the town of Salasar, Rajasthan. It is considered to be a Shakti Sthal (a place of power) and Swayambhu (self creation) by faith, belief, miracles and wish fulfillment of the devotees. The principal deity of the temple is Lord Hanuman who receives veneration of millions of devotees. It has the most unusual idol of Shree Hanuman Ji all over the world.
The best part of donating to Shree Balaji: Anything offered to Him, Returns Back to the Donor Manifolds. It is experienced by all the Donors Till Date. This is the Miracle of Balaji. All Marwaris and businessmen from Rajasthan donate to Balaji and have seen enormous progress in their profession, business and wealth.
Puja services offered at Salasar Balaji temple:
1. Sundar Kand path in union by the brahmins: 13 pundits will do musical recitation of Sundarkand for approx 2.5 hours.
2. Three times bhog: includes morning bhog, Rajbhog during lunch and evening bhog. Full day ghee would be poured in main lamp.
3. Balaji Havan: 4 pundits will do havan for approx. 2.5 hours.
4. Savamani: The other widely followed practice is the offering of food (weighing up to 50 kgs), referred to as Savamani. The food is mostly prepared by the cooks of the temple kitchens, several delicacies like Dal, Baati, Churma, Boondi, Peda & Laddu is chosen for Savamani. The food after first being offered to the deity, is later distributed as Prasada or donated to the needy.
5. Brahmin Bhojan : The temple pundits would be offered Prasada, food and dakshina.
Legend: The discovery of the site was done by Ginthala Jat of Asota village in Nagaur district of Rajasthan. On one Saturday of Shraavana shukla Navami samvat 1811 (1754 AD), a miracle happened. A Ginthala Jat farmer of Asota village was ploughing his field when all of sudden the plough was hit by a stony thing and a resonating sound was created. He dug up the soil of that place and found an idol covered with sand. His wife reached there with his lunch. The farmer showed the idol to his wife. She cleaned up the idol with her saree. The idol was that of Balaji (Hanuman). They bowed their heads with devotion and worshipped Balaji. The news of appearance of Balaji soon spread in the Asota village and reached the Thakur of Asota. That night Balaji appeared in Thakur's dream and ordered him to send the idol to Salasar in the Churu district. Same night a devotee of Hanuman, Mohandas Maharaj of Salasar saw Hanuman or Balaji in his dream too. Balaji told him about the idol of Asota. He immediately sent a message to the Thakur of Asota. The thakur was surprised to discover that Mohandas knew even minor details without coming to Asota. Certainly it was due to the divine powers of Balaji. The idol was sent to Salasar and was consecrated at the place presently known as Salasar Dham.
Eshwar Bhakti is not a temple representative. We offer puja services on your behalf at the temple. The fees includes arrangements for the puja, dakshina, prasada, photography, travelling charges and other miscellaneous costs including courier, payment collection, and government taxes.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.