The Sanwaliaji temple of the dark Krishna is situated on the Chittorgarh - Udaipur Highway, in Rajasthan state. The deity is also known as Shri Sanwaria Seth, an incarnation of Lord Krishna.
- People have always experienced their desires getting fulfilled when they donate to Shri Sanwaliya Seth's Darbar (court of Shri Sanwaliya Ji).
- People make the presiding deity their business partner to earn great profit in business and donate large amounts of cash annually from their profits.
- For those doing job, they promise to donate minimum 1% of their net annual earnings to the deity. Indirectly, their annual package takes jump.
- For those who suffer from continuous loss in business, once they donate and partner with Sanwaliaji, their business takes a 360 degree turnaround.
- Those who have extra money and donate a part of it to Sanwaliaji, the money stays protected.
- For those planning to start a new business, partner with the deity, for complete protection and success.
- People donate in forms of cash, precious metals like gold and silver and in form of building and land.
- When you donate at Shri Sanwaliya Ji's temple, you contribute towards making a better society for everyone. Your donation is utilized in several social and religious causes for the upliftment of the society and helping those who are in need of help.
Puja services offered at Sanwaliya Seth temple:
1. Aarti offering: You can offer your contibution towards the entire day Aartis which comprises of morning, afternoon and evening Aartis.
2. Vaishnav Bhojan: Offering food and Dakshina to 21 Vaishnav Brahmins.
3. Poshak offering : One dress is offered to the deity in your name.
4. Rajbhog : Special sweet dish is prepared and offered to the deity and served as Prasada to the devotees.
5. Savamani : Offering food prepared by the cooks of the temple kitchen, several delicacies like Dal, Baati, Churma, Boondi, Peda & Laddu is chosen for Savamani. The food after first being offered to the deity, is later distributed as Prasada or donated to the needy.
6. Donate large sums : You can donate larger amounts as per your wish.
Legend: The legends has it that in the year 1840, a milkman named Bholaram Gurjar dreamt of three divine statues buried under the ground in the Chapar village of Bhadsoda-Bagund. When the villagers started digging the place, they found the three statues, exactly as Bholaram saw in his dream. They were the statues of LORD KRISHNA-all of them beautiful and mesmerizing. One of the statues was taken to Mandaphiya, one to Bhadsoda and the third remain at the very place where it was found. All three locations became temples. Later on, the three temples of Sanwaliya Ji became renowned and devotees visit them in large numbers every day. Located just 40 from Chittorgarh - the historic city of valor and devotion - Mandaphiya is now known as Shri Sanwaliya Dham (The residence of Lord Krishna) and is second to Shri Nathadwara to the followers of the Vaishnav Sect. People believe that all their desires are fulfilled when they visit Shri Sanwaliya Seth's Darbar (Court of Shri Sanwaliya Ji).
Eshwar Bhakti is not a temple representative. We offer puja services on your behalf at the temple. The fees includes arrangements for the puja, dakshina, prasada, photography, travelling charges and other miscellaneous costs including courier, payment collection, and government taxes.
My wish got fulfilled in 2 days after the completion of my puja. I highly recommend Eshwar Bhakti for those who believe in pujas.Monika Bains., USA All Testimonials
Some of you might have a question "Are online pujas effective?". Let me tell you it is your belief, that makes it work. And yes, it has worked for me.Nadiya B., UK All Testimonials