Trayambkeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga places in India. The Puranas vociferously sing the praises of the greatness of the Jyotirlingas. By reciting the name of this, one can eliminate all the sins. The worshipper becomes calm, chaste and pure. He becomes illuminated and enlightened with supreme and divine knowledge.
The construction of the temple was done in the Nagara style of architecture. It is surrounded by a massive stone wall and adorned with many sculptures. The structure today is a result of reconstruction done during the 18th century by the Peshwa Balaji Bajirao. The sanctum tower is crowned with a giant amalaka and a golden kalasha. Inside a marble of Shiva\'s mount the bull Nandi, can be found.
Dedicated to: Shiva Jyotirlinga
We offer the following six pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple:
- Shivling Abhishek: Offer Abhishek to the Shivlinga installed in the temple.
- Pitra dosha nivaraan Puja: It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more in this world, we can have blessings for happy and peaceful worldly life. Brahat parashar (BPHS) gives 14 kinds of pitra-dosh
- Kaalsarp Shanti Puja: The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is known as snake and Ketu is its tail.
- Narayaan Bali Puja: Narayan Bali ritual is done to fulfill and satiate the unsatisfied desires of the ancestors souls which are trapped in our world due to strong desires that stay with the soul even after death.
- Laghu Rudra Puja: The Vedic hymn Sri Rudram is the oldest listing of various names of Lord Shiva. Through the chanting of Sri Rudram, Lord Shiva's various attributes and aspects are invoked and worshipped.
Maha Rudra Puja: Eleven of the above Laghu Rudrams makes one Maha Rudram. This puja is highly meritorious. Duration: 4.5 hours; Number of priests: 11
Make your selection of Puja type from the box above.
The Pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple are highly rewarding. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual Puja (you may book puja only on your name or include your near/dear ones in your puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of the booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Freqeuently Asked Questions.