Trayambkeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga places in India. The Puranas vociferously sing the praises of the greatness of the Jyotirlingas. By reciting the name of this, one can eliminate all the sins. The worshipper becomes calm, chaste and pure. He becomes illuminated and enlightened with supreme and divine knowledge.
The construction of the temple was done in the Nagara style of architecture. It is surrounded by a massive stone wall and adorned with many sculptures. The structure today is a result of reconstruction done during the 18th century by the Peshwa Balaji Bajirao. The sanctum tower is crowned with a giant amalaka and a golden kalasha. Inside a marble of Shiva\'s mount the bull Nandi, can be found.
Dedicated to: Shiva Jyotirlinga
We offer the following six pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple:
- Shivling Abhishek: Offer Abhishek to the Shivlinga installed in the temple.
- Pitra dosha nivaraan Puja: It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more in this world, we can have blessings for happy and peaceful worldly life. Brahat parashar (BPHS) gives 14 kinds of pitra-dosh
- Kaalsarp Shanti Puja: The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is known as snake and Ketu is its tail.
- Narayaan Bali Puja: Narayan Bali ritual is done to fulfill and satiate the unsatisfied desires of the ancestors souls which are trapped in our world due to strong desires that stay with the soul even after death.
- Laghu Rudra Puja: The Vedic hymn Sri Rudram is the oldest listing of various names of Lord Shiva. Through the chanting of Sri Rudram, Lord Shiva's various attributes and aspects are invoked and worshipped.
Maha Rudra Puja: Eleven of the above Laghu Rudrams makes one Maha Rudram. This puja is highly meritorious. Duration: 4.5 hours; Number of priests: 11
Make your selection of Puja type from the box above.
The Pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple are highly rewarding. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja. Know more about Yajna / Hindu Ritual Ceremonies / Online Puja Services .
Create memories for life times
The service I have received has been impressive. You can always count on professional, prompt service at this business. The yagna, homa services can be customized to your exact specification.Raymond Watson, USA All Testimonials
I feel very positive and light! The beleaguered feeling of the past repeating is not there. Marriage is peaceful. The general scenario is hopeful. Thank you.Sunita, UK All Testimonials
Thank you very Much !
Your services were professionally guided, as per my occasional experience. We hope to have a good results from the service you have made for us, so far.Kess Bonnet, Bulgaria All Testimonials