Trayambkeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga places in India. The Puranas vociferously sing the praises of the greatness of the Jyotirlingas. By reciting the name of this, one can eliminate all the sins. The worshipper becomes calm, chaste and pure. He becomes illuminated and enlightened with supreme and divine knowledge.
The construction of the temple was done in the Nagara style of architecture. It is surrounded by a massive stone wall and adorned with many sculptures. The structure today is a result of reconstruction done during the 18th century by the Peshwa Balaji Bajirao. The sanctum tower is crowned with a giant amalaka and a golden kalasha. Inside a marble of Shiva\'s mount the bull Nandi, can be found.
Dedicated to: Shiva Jyotirlinga
We offer the following six pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple:
- Shivling Abhishek: Offer Abhishek to the Shivlinga installed in the temple.
- Pitra dosha nivaraan Puja: It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more in this world, we can have blessings for happy and peaceful worldly life. Brahat parashar (BPHS) gives 14 kinds of pitra-dosh
- Kaalsarp Shanti Puja: The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is known as snake and Ketu is its tail.
- Narayaan Bali Puja: Narayan Bali ritual is done to fulfill and satiate the unsatisfied desires of the ancestors souls which are trapped in our world due to strong desires that stay with the soul even after death.
- Laghu Rudra Puja: The Vedic hymn Sri Rudram is the oldest listing of various names of Lord Shiva. Through the chanting of Sri Rudram, Lord Shiva's various attributes and aspects are invoked and worshipped.
Maha Rudra Puja: Eleven of the above Laghu Rudrams makes one Maha Rudram. This puja is highly meritorious. Duration: 4.5 hours; Number of priests: 11
Make your selection of Puja type from the box above.
The Pujas at Trimbakeshwar temple are highly rewarding. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja. Know more about Yajna / Hindu Ritual Ceremonies / Online Puja Services .
Are online pujas effective ?
Some of you might have a question "Are online pujas effective ?" Let me tell you it is your belief, that makes it work. And yes, it has worked for me.Nadiya, U.K. All Testimonials
Thank you very Much !
Your services were professionally guided, as per my occasional experience. We hope to have a good result from the service you have made for us.K. Bonnet, Bulgaria All Testimonials
Vermilion has already materialized
Thank you Mayankji, you are a true saint. You are so blessed. Kumkum has already materialized, at the time of Sankalpa, on the picture of yoni which I downloaded.Lata, Canada All Testimonials