Lord Hanuman is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Son of Kesri and Anjana, he is also called Maruti. He is vayu putra or son of the god of wind usually referred as Bajrang Bali or the strong one. After the war of Ramayana, and after reigning for several years, the time arrived for Rama to depart to his supreme abode Vaikuntha. Many of Rama's entourage, including Sugriva, decided to depart with him. Hanuman, however, requested from Rama that He will remain on earth as long as Rama's name was venerated by people. Goddess Sita accorded Hanuman that desire, and granted that His image would be installed at various public places, so He could listen to people chanting Rama's name. He is one of the immortals (Chiranjivi) of Hinduism.
Hanuman is the one of the deities, over whom Shani (Saturn) could not cast his spell. Hanuman is worshipped to get rid of malefic effects of Shani. Lord Hanuman is well known for His hidden strength and Ram bhakti (devotion towards lord Rama), people who swear by his devotion remain happy and contented always.
As the saying goes:
ANJANEYAH PUJITASCHET PUJITA SSARVA DEVATAH
A devotee praying Lord Hanuman is equal to praying all the Gods.
Benefits of Hanuman Pujan & Yagna:
1) Chanting the opening invocation Hymn of Hanuman Chalisa, will mitigate the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Rama Bhakta. The hardships in your life will be relieved and you will be blessed with strength and wisdom.
2) Chanting the First Hymn of the Chalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bestow Divine knowledge.
3) Chanting the Third Hymn of Chalisa “Mahaaveer Vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will remove the bad company of friends or relatives or get rid of your bad habits. It will guide you in your right path.
4) Chanting the Seventh and Eighth Hymns “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will channel a devotee into Rama Bhakti and he will become dear to Shri Rama.
5) Chanting the eleventh Hymn “Laya sanjivan…..” will mitigate the effects of poisonous bites and remove fear of snakes.
6) Chanting the Twelfth Hymn will remove misunderstanding between your sons and daughters and will bring unity and affection among them.
7) Chanting the Thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth Hymns will help you to reach name and fame.
8 ) Chanting the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Hymns will restore lost status or help in getting desired career improvements or promotions.
9) Chanting the Twentieth Hymn will remove obstacles and help in reaching your goals.
10) Chanting the Twenty-second Hymn will provide due protection from adverse planetary effects.
11) Chanting the Twenty-fourth Hymn will drive away all negative energies and evil spirits including black magic.
12) Chanting the Twenty-fifth Hymn will restore exuberant health and spirits. The recitation will also give you the ability to withstand physical agony and pain when you are injured or in ailment.
13) Chanting the Twenty-sixth Hymn protects you from general hardships and difficulties.
14) Chanting the Twenty-seventh and Twenty-eighth Hymns will bring fulfillment of desires by Divine Blessings.
15) Chanting the Twenty-ninth will take to the pinnacle of name and fame.
16) Chanting the Thirtieth Hymn will help you to conquer evil forces.
17) Chanting the Thirty-first Hymn will help you to master occult powers and great wealth.
18) Chanting the Thirty-second, Thirty-third, Thirty-fourth, and Thirty-fifth Hymns will certainly make you enjoy a self-contented life without any bothers / frustrations. You are assured that at the end of such a self-contented life, you will attain the Lotus feet of Shri Rama.
19) Chanting the Thirty-sixth Hymn will mitigate you from all difficulties and pains.
20) Chanting the Thirty-seventh Hymn will secure the Grace of Shri Hanuman.
Puja service includes: Kalash Sthapana, Invocation of major deities, worship of Lord Hanuman, Hanuman Chalisa - 108 recitations, and 1100 chants of Hanuman mantra "om Namo Bhagvate Anjaneyaya Mahabalaya Phut Swaha", yantra pujan, Havan and Aarti.
No. of priest: 1
Day: 1 day
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform Puja as per vedic rituals based on birth details. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja. Know more about Yajna / Hindu Ritual Ceremonies / Online Puja Services .
You can opt for a puja DVD or without DVD from the box above. If you opt for a DVD, it will be couriered to you, else, the puja photos will be emailed to you, on successful completion of the puja. The DVD would be of approx. 1 hour, having the main rituals of the puja.
Current was running
Many thanks to all the Pandits who have done Chandi Puja for me. During the sankalpa, felt like a current was running through my body.Koemarsing, Netherlands All Testimonials
Worked Very Well
The Black magic removal puja service was well done and it helped out a lot. It really worked very well. Thank You.Kristall P., USA All Testimonials
High precision and quality
I had surprising experience, thanks to your professional team. All rituals were done with high precision, love and high quality. My thanks are infinite!Tatiana, Russia All Testimonials