- We believe and practice giving back to the society in all possible ways.
- Your puja order would bring happiness & satisfaction, not just in your life, but also in somebody else's life in India.
- As part of our "Giving Back" initiative, a percent of your order value would be donated for the benefit of underprivileged, animals and temples.
- Contributions are done on regular basis. Please click here to see latest photos.
Eshwar Bhakti Foundation, our NGO, takes care of all social activities. Know more
- Wondering, how is the fund used for underprivileged and the needy?
- For providing food and groceries.
- Victims of major accidents.
- For treatment of major diseases.
- Rehabilitation and housing.
- Maintenance of Gaushalas (cow shade).
- Education and marriage of children.
- We’re just getting started but our sleeves are rolled up, and we’re excited to move forward together.
|Please click here to see latest photos of donations|
Our #1 priority here at Eshwar Bhakti™ is your Satisfaction. By contributing towards the society at large, we not only bring a positive change in the lives of the needy, but it also acts as a shield in your tough times. The indirect blessings work wonders and several clients have experienced it. For us, it brings pure joy to be part of someone else's need and fulfilling it. The amount of contentment you experience after giving is way beyond words. After-all, life is for others, we can be complete only when everybody else is complete.