- You select a ritual order based on the "Purpose" listed on the website or after your Free Consultation with us.
When you browse any of the seven categories listed on the website (Pujas & Fasting, Chakra Balancing, Nine Planets, Yagya / Homam, Cow Rituals, Dakshina and Last Rites), you will notice a Filter in the center of the screen named "Filter by Purpose". Choose your purpose from this filter, to see applicable rituals.
- At the time of booking the ritual, you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
- Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
- An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
- Date on which your puja would be performed
- Complete timings and duration of your ritual
- Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
- Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
- Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
- Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
- List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
- You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
- On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
- Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
- In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
In case, you still are not convinced about how we do your puja, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond immediately. Our #1 priority here at Eshwar Bhakti™ is your Satisfaction. Which means we stand by our services 100%, whether it is exchanging multiple emails, providing free consultation and support even after the service is rendered, free consultations for your family with no obligations for placing orders, whatever it maybe, Just reach out to Us. We’re always here for you. We believe in working with you to bring the desired positive change. We pull out all the stops to make your pooja ritual from being good ... to great.