Cancel and Refund
- When you have already taken a right step, why would you want to move back again? However, if you still decide to cancel your order, email us within one hour of payment confirmation and we will issue full refund excluding payment processing charges. Requests received after one hour would not be entertained, as the puja scheduling process already starts by then. You can however, change the date and details of the puja.
- You should expect to receive your refund within three business days of the receipt of your email asking for refund, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
- For customers outside India: Refunds would be processed through the same mode through which you have paid.
- For Indian customers: Refunds would be processed through the same mode through which you have paid OR Neft payment.
- For payments done through PayPal and Stripe, the payment gateway processing charges (approx 5%) would not be refunded. This is as per PayPal and Stripe policy, they do not refund the processing charges to either seller or buyer.