Devi Mahatmyam is also known as the Durga Saptashati or Chandi paath (ritual reading). Devi Mahatmyam contains 700 verses, arranged into 13 chapters. According to Damara Tantra "Like Aswamedha in Yagnas, Hari in Devas, Durga Sapthsati is in hymns." "Like the Vedas; Saptasati is eternal" says Bhuvaneshwari Samhita.
Sat Chandi Yagya Havan is a very unique, rare and elaborate Yagna. Getting the SatChandi yagya havan done is an act of great merit and brings immense blessings from the Divine Mother. It bestows immense energy. As a result, even the greatest hardships that may seem hopeless to an individual may be conquered and at the same time immense blessings from the Divine Mother can be brought in. The Sat Chandi Yagna is a very unique sacrificial rite involving powerful Saptashati mantras.
The Kathyayani Tantra mentions the following benefits of reading Devi Mahatmyam:-
• Three times - to get rid of effects of black magic,
• Five times - to get rid of difficulties caused by planets,
• Seven times - to get rid of great fears,
• Nine times - achieves Peace,
• Eleven times - to get over fear of death, attention of the king,
• Twelve times - getting desires fulfilled and destruction of enemies,
• Fourteen times - to attract Women as well as destroy enemies,
• Fifteen times - Pleasant life and obtaining immense wealth,
• Sixteen times - to get sons and grand sons,
• Seventeen times - to get rid of the fear of the highest post official, removing competition
• Eighteen times - to get occult powers,
• Twenty times - for putting war to an end,
• Twenty-five times - To come out of prison,
• Hundred times - to get rid of great sorrow, banishment from caste, loss of life, salvation. Fulfilling any desire.
Puja service includes: Kalash Sthapana, Panchang pujan (Gauri Ganesh Puja, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha sthapana, Nandi Shraad), Shodas Matrika pujan, Sarvotabhadra, Gauri tilak mandal, 64 yogini Puja, Shetrapal Puja, Durga yantra pujan, Durga Saptashmi - 100 recitations, Yagna with 15 different items.
Priests: 11 priests
Days: 9 days
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your Puja as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual Puja (you may book puja only on your name or include your near/dear ones in your puja).
You can book this puja with or without a DVD. An hour-long DVD will have the main elements of your puja: Sankalpa, Abhishek or invocation mantras, presiding deity mantra chants, Homa and Aarti. If you opt for a DVD, we will upload it on a cloud link for you to download and watch online, within a week of your puja completion. If you don't opt for a DVD, we will email few short video clips and photos immediately upon successful completion of your ritual.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.