Rudraksha is a Sanskrit word that is composed of ‘Rudra’ and ‘Aksha’. ‘Rudra’ is another name of Lord Shiva and ‘Aksha’ means tears. Thus, the word Rudraksha literally means ‘the tears of Lord Shiva’. Since the dawn of time Rudraksha is believed to be the blessing of Lord Shiva for all mankind.
Rudraksha has also been worshiped by people from all strata of society and 18 of our ancient scriptures, including Shiva Purana, Srimad Devi Bhagvad, Padma Purana, Rudraksha Jabalopanishad, Katyayani Tantra, Mahakaal Samhita, Akshamalikopanishad, Mantra Maharnava, etc., have waxed eloquent about the divinity and efficacy of Rudraksha.
- Indra Mala is known to be the most sought after possession which only few blessed persons in the world own.
- The universe tends to obey your wish as a command once you possess Indra Mala.
- It works just by possession. It can be worn or kept in puja altar.
Power of Indra Mala - according to Katyayani Tantra:
- Indra Mala sanctifies you with the divine blessings of Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, Goddess Durga, Lord Ganesha, Lord Surya and other deities.
- These Gods always stay with the wearer of Indra Mala.
- All the desires of the wearer of Indra Mala are fulfilled.
- Indra Mala also saves one from any kind of harm or loss or danger.
- Negative forces, spells, evil eyes, fear of unknown are driven away from the wearer of Indra Mala.
- Gayatri Devi in all Her forms resides in Indra Mala.
- Indra Mala sets equilibrium of all the chakras governing the human body.
- Indra Mala provides riches, pleasures, comforts and all earthly desires, as well as leads one to path of righteousness and Moksha (salvation).
- Indra Mala is a unique configuration which never lets wealth go away from the wearer's family. Wealth is passed from one generation to another, and stays within the family for years to come.
- Indra Mala is beneficial for those aiming at visibility in terms of community leadership, heading social welfare programs and leading platforms for the well-being of others. All your Siddhis for achieving summits in these fields are influenced positively by Indra Mala.
- It takes a person to the topmost level in any hierarchy.
- Possessing an Indra Mala is like having entire Universe with you.
- Lord Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu surrender before Indrakshi who is Parashakti Herself.
- The Lord Indra Mala influences all the Siddhis for accomplishment in the relative and the absolute fields.
- Indra Mala generates all the attributes of destroying ignorance and maintaining balance at the same time creating new positive realities.
- Symbolizes the pinnacle of achieving prowess whether in the material or in the spiritual world.
- The wearer is blessed with tremendous energy and becomes a complete personality who is in total command over all situations.
Configuration: Made of one piece each of 1 till 21 faced Rudraksha, Gauri Shankar, Ganesh and Trijuti rudrakshas of Indonesian (Java) origin. Remaining beads are five faced rudraksha to cover up the length.
Availability: 1 piece only
Om Aim Hreem Shreem Kleem Kloom Indrakshyai Namah
Om Iym Hrim Srim Kleem Kloom Indrakshyai Namah
Om Iym Hrim Srim Kleem Kloom Indrakshyai Nama,
Om namo bhagawathi , Indrakshi, Mahalakshmi, Sarva jana sammohini, Kalarathri, Narasimhi, Sarva Shathru samharini, Anale, Abhaye, Ajithe. Aparajithe, Mahasimhavahini, Mahishasura Mardhani, Hana hana, Mardhaya mardhaya, Maaraya maaraya, Soshaya soshaya Dhahaya dhahaya, Maha grahan samhara samhara.
Translation: Oh Goddess Indrakshi, Mahalakshmi, enchantress of the universe, darkest night, the female aspect of lion-man, She who kills all enemies, raging fire, She who saves all, She who cannot be defeated, She who can help one win over sins, She who rides the lion, She who killed the buffalo rakshasa, Kill, kill, Beat, beat, destroy, destroy, exterminate, exterminate, burn, burn, and kill, kill all the ills caused by the great planets.
Savithri saa cha Gayathri Brahmani brhama Vadini,
Narayani, Bhadra Kali, Rudrani, Krisha Pingala.
Translation: She herself is Savithri and Gayathri,
She is the part of creator as Bramani,
She is the part of Vishnu as Narayani,
She is the terror goddess Bhadra Kali,
She is the part of Shiva as Rudrani,
And she is part of Krishna as Krishna Pingala.
Bhavani, paravathi, durga, haimavathi, ambika, Shiva,
Shiva bhavani rudrani sankaradha sareerini.
Translation: She is Bhavani, Parvathy, Durga,
She is golden coloured,
She is Ambika, the wife of Shiva,
And she is the power of Rudra,
And she resides in half the body of Shiva.
Benefits of wearing Rudraksha beads:
- It offers fearlessness, self-confidence, good health.
- Marital/family bliss, material gains and protection.
- Mitigates the effects of karmas.
- Removes planetary malefic.
- Aids in memory retention and decision making.
- Protects against ominous accidents and unfortunate event.
- They have electromagnetic, para magnetic and inductive properties.
- Attracts abundance.
- Balances the chakras and heal diseases in the body. Helps in awakening of Kundalini.
- Peace and harmony. Controls stress, hypertension and blood pressure.
- Increases self-power.
- Gives peace of mind to the wearer, stimulates the mind and sharpens the intellect.
Properties and Power of different face Rudrakshas:
- One faced Rudraksha is ruled by Mahadev Himself. Enlightens the Super Consciousness. Destroys all sins and leads one to liberation. It removes malefics of all planets.
- Two faced Rudraksha is ruled by Ardhanareshwara. It symbolizes togetherness and unity. Gives harmony in all types of relationships , It transforms ones personality and outlook in a positive way, gives emotional stability. It removes the malefic of planet Moon.
- Three faced Rudraksha is ruled by God Agni and Sun planet. It represents knowledge and creativity. It helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight. It is an aid in meditation and spiritual sadhana. It helps those with timid, shy or suppressed predisposition and enables them to attain a growing sense of uniqueness, self-worth and creativity.
- Four faced Rudraksha is ruled by Brahaspati and Jupiter planet. It represents knowledge and creativity. It helps to realize the uniqueness in oneself and use it a positive way.
- Five faced Rudraksha is ruled by Rudra Kalagna and Jupiter planet. It removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter. It enhances one's intellect and self-awareness, It is extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras. It cultivates wisdom and intellect.
- Six faced Rudraksha is ruled by Kartikeya and planet Mars. It brings stability in all aspects of one's life. Wearer of the bead is blessed with focus, grounding and perfection. It removes malefic effects of the planet Mars and connects with mother Earth.
- Seven faced Rudraksha is ruled by Laxmi and Venus planet. Seven mukhi Rudraksha gives prosperity, happiness and contentment to the wearer. It removes the miseries, bad luck and misfortune. It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of Venus. It gives the wearer, peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
- Eight faced Rudraksha is ruled by Ganesha and Ketu. It improves the ability to face challenges in life. It controls the effects of Ketu planet, the celestial snake that causes obstacles in one's journey of life.
- Nine faced Rudraksha is ruled by Durga and Rahu. The wearer of 9 mukhi remains free from fear of ghosts and evil souls. Nine mukhi Rudraksha help win over all kinds of enemies. It increases connection with Goddess Durga and blesses with power of destroying sins & worries. It removes the malefic effects of the planet Rahu.
- Ten faced Rudraksha is ruled by Krishna and all planets. It showers blessings from Lord Krishna, thus wearer is protected from evil eyes, spirits, ghosts black magic, It makes life joyful by releasing fears and give power of creation and fruitful relationships.
- Eleven faced Rudraksha is ruled by 11 Rudras and all planets. It is an aid in meditation and spiritual sadhana, It helps in increased concentration, memory and creativity. It blesses the wearer with wisdom and self-confidence.
- Twelve faced Rudraksha is ruled by Sun God and Sun planet. Wearer gets the quality of the sun - to rule and shine with brilliance, radiance and power. Releases stress, anger, worries, suspicion and low self esteem. Wearer is blessed with confidence, self power, energy and motivation in life.
- Thirteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Kamadeva and Venus. An ideal Rudraksha for those who find misses more than hits often in life. It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of the moon and Venus. It gives hypnotic power of attraction/Vashikarana to the wearer.
- Fourteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Hanuman and Mars. Infuses wearer with a strong will, a brave heart and the courage to overcome all odds.
- Fifteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Pashupatinath and Mercury. It is one of the best medium to come out of the pasha/bondage instinct and proceed towards the freedom or self-realization. Most powerful bead for Dhyaan/Meditation and spiritual attainments.
- Sixteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Mahamrityunjaya Shiva and Moon. Provides cure of diseases, protection, release of fears and insecurities, liberation from the fear of death. The wearer becomes fearless & gets victory against the most fearsome of diseases, adverse circumstances, negative people and negative energies.
- Seventeen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Katyayani and Saturn. Seventeen mukhi gives fulfillment of all desires related to getting a suitable life partner, progeny, good luck & prosperity.
- Eighteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Bhumi and Earth. Eighteen mukhi Rudraksha gives abundance to the wearer. It bestows the virtues of balance, grounded nature and strength to face all challenges. It pacifies the imbalance of earth element and Kapha dosha.
- Nineteen faced Rudraksha is ruled by Narayana and Mercury. The highly auspicious 19 mukhi brings the blessings of Supreme creator Lord Narayana. Bestows power of desire fulfillment. It acts as armor or kavach protecting the wearer against negativity. It pacifies the malefic effects of Mercury.
- Twenty faced Rudraksha is ruled by Brahma and Earth. It increases connection with Lord Brahma thus gives the energy of creation, intelligence, prosperity. The wearer becomes creator of immense power and wealth. Wearer gets the energy to manifest projects for the benefit of humanity.
- Twenty One faced Rudraksha is ruled by Kubera and Earth. It brings immense prosperity and good luck. It brings Oneness in the wearer's life with support from the world. The wearer of this bead is blessed with name, fame and abundance.
- Gauri shankar Rudraksha is ruled by Shiva and Parvati and Sun. It opens up the Hrit Padma chakra and aligns oneself with Universal love. Aids Dhyan and meditation. Harmonizes relationships of the wearer. Expands sphere of influence to love one and all. Helps in decision making by calming down an agitated mind, bring down stress levels and reduce wavering thought process.
- Trijuti Rudraksha: Three naturally joined Rudrakshas is one of the rarest rudraksha and is called Trijuti. Wearing of this bead, gives the wearer immense power for great and rare achievements in the world and expands his Universal consciousness. Ideal for leaders, project managers and Spiritual seekers. This is a mutated wonder of nature where three Rudraksha join naturally on the tree itself. It is said to be supremely powerful. Universal appeal and great achievements are showered on the person who wears this rare bead. This bead being blessed by the Trinity not only draws their blessings but also acts as a magnet to draw the grace of all other deities. This is an excellent talisman for those desirous of spiritual progress. It connects the wearer to the consciousness of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.