Akarshan is a mystical gift bestowed by our Rishis and Sages. This Mystical Eastern Art is been used since ages. Our Ancient Scriptures are proof that these esoteric enchantments were used by the Kings and Imperial.
Akarshan Mahapuja helps:
• To influence the thinking of others and make them favourable for you.
• For enhancing attraction powers. Helpful for those who wish to charm others with their magnetism and obtain favors.
• For gaining cordial professional and personal relationships between superiors, colleagues, friends and others.
• To make good impression on others and to win affection and friendship in their hearts and minds.
• Creates a protection shied around the person so that no negativity affects him.
Puja service includes: Sthapana (Ganesh, Devi, Navgraha Kalash, Brahma), Swasti Vachan, Sankalp, Ganesh Pujan, Navgraha Puja, Invocation of major Gods, Brahman Varn, Vashikaran mahayantra pujan, Sudharshan Gayatri - 125,000 chants (this removes negativity), Kamadeva gayatri - 125,000 chants (to enhance attraction powers), Krishna Gayatri - 125,000 chants (for desire fulfillment), Havan, daily brahmin bhojan.
Duration: 9 days
No. of priests: 15
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your Puja as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual Puja (you may book puja only on your name or include your near/dear ones in your puja).
You can book this puja with or without a DVD. An hour-long DVD will have the main elements of your puja: Sankalpa, Abhishek or invocation mantras, presiding deity mantra chants, Homa and Aarti. If you opt for a DVD, we will post to you, else will email video clips and photos upon successful completion of your ritual.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.