Akashic Record or soul book is like a living data base which contains not only current information about the life you are leading, details about the lives you have lived in the past, and what you intend for the future, but every alternative timeline, path not taken and every possible opportunity in between.
What is Akashic record ?
The term 'akashic' comes from the Sanskrit word meaning 'space', 'sky' or 'ether', inferring that the documented knowledge within is somehow of space itself, within a plane of existence other than our own, in a place where the human physical body cannot go.
They have existed since even before the beginning of Creation and even before. There are in existence various Akashic Libraries, Records encoding Universal human experience in all fields of science and religious philosophy. All phenomenal experience including transcendental knowledge is encoded therein.
The Akashic Records are also known as the Hall of Memories or the Hall of Journals. Each Realm has its own hall where there is a journal for the lives led by every individual soul on Earth. Each and every deed, good or bad, is recorded under our soul name. The Records can be found on the Realm to which the soul belongs. When the soul progresses or falls, and moves to a higher or lower Realm, the Records follow.
How are Akashic Records updated ? The Akashic records contain the memories of all the lives we have led on Earth. When souls on Earth are in a deep, dreamless sleep, their subconscious minds make entries in the Akashic Records. When the subconscious mind of an earthly soul goes dormant the Spirit Guide of that person continues to update the Akashic Records. The Akashic records are interactive, they're constantly changing and being updated.
What does the Akashic Record hold about me ?
- It holds all of the thoughts, feelings, words, actions, deeds and intentions of each of your lives.
- Your life destiny, karma, lessons to be learned and the connections you have with people in your life - big or small.
- It is not a prediction, it is reading from your actual records.
- Record of your soul’s journey, from the time you first arise from Source until you eventually return home. This can take millennia.
How can Akashic reading help me / What type of Questions I can ask ?
- To find who were you in a past birth ?.
- Find your mission, purpose, and path in this life.
- Relationship healing.
- Healing for any ailment.
- Dissolve karmic blockages from the past.
- Get the clarity to redesign your future.
- Get a accurate, unbiased answer to any question.
- Possibility of any event happening in future.
- Know about your life, destiny, or any everyday part of your life.
- Understand the reasons behind your life's happenings.
- Be healed of physical and emotional problems during the reading itself.
- Get answers to any question about the past, present or future.
- Read and Delete any painful memory from your Record.
- What are the greatest obstacles in my spiritual growth ?.
- Need some guidance or want to understand your connection with someone.
- Is a particular situation (job, relationship, marriage, opportunity) right or wrong for me?
- It can assist you in understanding the reason behind your actions and decisions made in this lifetime.
Profile of our Akashic Record readers:
- Our services are based on expert readers who are passionate for this science along with 10 years of experience and an extensive knowledge of Vedic science.
- Our readers are guided by Lord Shiva, Narayan, Sai Ram, Archangel Michael, Archangel Metatron during the course of your reading.
- They rank amongst the most preferred Akashic readers.
- Extensive knowledge, experience and ability to understand every type of problem and situation.
- Systematic and Vedic approach towards Akashic reading.
- Experience of reading thousands of records till date.
How do I understand the Readings ? The akashic readings will resonate and make sense to you. You might even experience changes, such as pains dissipating or relationships improving or ending for no apparent reason. There are also people who temporarily feel down, such as by catching a cold, before they feel better.
There are, however, special cases when the akashic reading does not resonate at all—in fact, you’d be tempted to deny the reading by all means. It’s when the reading reveals the most uncomfortable truth about yourself. If this happens, it’s a good idea not to go back to denial. Getting this uncomfortable reading can be the start of changing your life—if you so choose.
Healing while reading: While doing the Akashic reading, the reader might need to heal certain traumatic aspects of your records. There would be daily healing sessions of your Akashic records for one month. Your presence is not required for this.
Requirements for reading your Akashic Records:
- Full Name
- Three precise questions related to your life.
- Authorization from you stating "I permit the team at Eshwar Bhakti to access, heal and if required delete the traumatic experiences from my Akashic records".
Please email us the above Requirements at email@example.com after placing your order.
Turnaround time: 5 days (the readings would be emailed to you).
Let’s unfold the mystery of Your life !.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Freqeuently Asked Questions.