The most powerful Homam praising all the 8 forms of Maha Lakshmi.
Ashta Lakshmi (Ashta means eight + Lakshmi means the Goddess of wealth) signifies the eight divine aspects of Ma Lakshmi. The eight representations emphasize different forms of wealth. Wealth has many forms other than the obvious one of money. Her other forms are: Knowledge, intelligence, strength, valor, beauty, victory, fame, ambition, morality, gold and other wealth, food grains, bliss, happiness, health and longevity, and virtuous off-springs.
The Ashta Lakshmi forms are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaj Lakshmi - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : "Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi - Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : "Adi" means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi - Wealth of victory, perseverance, courage, and confidence : "Vijay" means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi - Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : "Dhairya" means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi - Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : "Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : "Vidya" means knowledge. To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds.
8) Santan Lakshmi - Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : "Santan" means children. Children are our wealth. They are our future.
Highlights of the Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna :
- 11 priests
- From Dhanteras to Diwali - 3 days (28th October till 30th October)
- Pran-Prathistha of Astadhatu Lakshmi idol
- Offering 16,000 Roses – one with each Ahuti
- Brahman Varan
- Shodash Matrik Pujan
- 64 Yogini Pujan
- 16,000 chants of the AshtaLakshmi
- Daily Brahmin Bhojan
- Daily Aarti, Pushpanjali
- Personalized Poster having your Photo & Name would be placed in the Yagya Mandapa
- Maha Homa on the final day
Prasada and Blessings for the Participants:
- Energised Astadhatu Lakshmi idol
- Energised 7 mukhi Lakshmi Rudraksha
- Dry Prasada
- Personalized DVD with your Sankalpa
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform Puja as per vedic rituals based on birth details. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja. Know more about Yajna / Hindu Ritual Ceremonies / Online Puja Services
Thanks a million for your selfless service
I'm so grateful that you have offered 1008 lotuses to Maa Kamakhya under my name, which proves you have a very big heart. I know I will be getting immense blessings.Arjun, U.K. All Testimonials
It was a powerful experience
I could feel the energy of the puja strongly throughout the day. I felt really expanded front and back of heart chakra for a few hours.Amy B., USA All Testimonials