Every puja ritual offers mystic signs upon its conclusion. These mystic signs can be decoded by a learned Vedic priest. Opt for our specialized reading service to understand the language of the divine.
- Puja, Homam and Yagya rituals are an age old remedy used by sages and masters to communicate with the divine.
- We make the same experience available to you with these precise readings.
- It is a highly skilled job and priests having divine connection can only understand these signs.
- These signs are sacred secrets of extreme importance. Understanding and decoding these signs in a layman's terms is our specialty.
Selecting a puja ritual is mandatory along with this service.
How does it work:
- After your puja ritual concludes, our learned priests would read the signs from the sacred homam fire / divine indications from the environs.
- These would be decoded in simple messages.
- The same would be informed to you via email.
The answers would be relevant to your Sankalpa (wish for the puja). If you need answers specific to some concerns in your life, please specify the questions (maximum 3) at checkout. Refrain from questions related to life expectancy and lottery, they don't find any answer.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.
Great surge of energy
I felt a great surge of energy at 4.30am PT, when the Shri Vidya puja got completed. My heart was beating rapidly and I couldn’t sleep. I feel so blessed by Maa and all the pandits.Gayatri Hiremath, USA All Testimonials
My mother actually had a good sleep last night without having to take the medicine, which was great. She managed to sleep in the morning too, which she hasn't been able to for months.Rishi B., UK All Testimonials
Just listed house for sale
At 1:40 pm PT, I just found your mantra. The listing for a house that we have not been able to sell for the past 7 years just listed for sale yesterday. Thank you for this pooja!Barbara Campbell, YouTube subscriber All Testimonials