A cow is considered as the symbol of Earth and is known as the mother of all animals. Kamadhenu is a celestial cow, which represents abundance and sacrifice. The cow symbolizes wealth, compassion, motherliness, righteousness (dharma), motherhood, divinity, sattvic nature, sacrifice, service, purity, and auspiciousness. Lord Shiva is known as Gorakhnath, means the lord of the cows. He is also known as, Pasupathinath, the lord of all animals.
Feeding a cow helps in overcoming the malefic effects of planets situated at a specific location in one’s horoscope. Feed green grass and sweet flour to cows to notice the positives in your life.
- Do you wish to lead a life full of luxury and enjoy the finer things in life like art, music, dance and poetry? Appease the planet Venus which governs all these aspects. To do so, offer curd, camphor and butter to a cow.
- For planet Jupiter: People, who are facing delay in marriage due to the inauspicious effect of this planet in their birthplace house, must feed fodder, Gram Lentils (Chana Daal) and Jaggery to cows.
- It is believed that people who want a child should start feeding to cows.
Service includes: Feeding (green grass, curd, butter, jaggery, gram) daily to cow(s) .
Animals play an important role in the alleviation of human suffering and in facilitating the liberation of human beings by giving us an opportunity to serve them and help them, and in the process earn good karma.
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your ritual as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual ritual (you may book ritual only on your name or include your near/dear ones).
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.