Lord Indra is believed to have a divine dog named Sarama. Sarama is said to have pursued and recovered the cows stolen by the asuras and hidden in the nether world of Patala. Lord Yama, the Hindu God of death is believed to have two ferocious dogs - Sarameyas (described as the offsprings of Indra's dog). The dogs have four eyes each and they guard the road to Yamaloka. Lord Yama himself took the form of a dog, while guiding Yudhishtra to swargaloka. Lord Dattatreya, looked upon as the incarnation of the holy Trinity - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, is usually followed by four faithful dogs, which symbolically represent the four Vedas and his complete mastery over them.
If you have a dog as a pet, take good care of it, otherwise, planets may become unfavourable.
- Feeding pancake (chapatis) to dogs ends the problems of Rahu, Ketu, Venus and Saturn.
- You also can get rid of accidents and mishap by feeding dogs.
- Feeding and taking care of dogs is believed to be a way of showing our devotion to Lord Bhairava.
- In religious ceremonies, dogs are considered to be a link between an individual and his ancestors. Special offerings are given to dogs, along with the cow and the crow, so as to remember and invoke the blessings of our ancestors.
Service includes: Feeding food daily to dogs
Animals play an important role in the alleviation of human suffering and in facilitating the liberation of human beings by giving us an opportunity to serve them and help them, and in the process earn good karma.
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your ritual as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual ritual (you may book ritual only on your name or include your near/dear ones).
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.