Elephants symbolize royalty, majesty, strength, divinity, abundance, fertility, intelligence, keenness, destructive power, and grasping power. The souls in elephants are said to be highly evolved and ripe for evolution. The Hindu Puranas suggest that elephants in the past had wings.
God Indra's vehicle is a white, elephant known as Airavath, which according to the Puranas emerged during the churning of the oceans by gods and demons. It was given to Indra as a gift. Lord Ganesha, the lord of the Shiva ganas, has the head of an elephant. His large head symbolizes knowledge, intelligence and thinking power.
- To please planet Jupiter: Those who are facing delay in marriage due to the inauspicious effect of this planet in their birthplace house, must feed banana to an elephant.
- To please planet Rahu: Leaves, mustard, coconut and barley to an elephant
- To please planet Venus, Mecury, Mooon, Sun: feed milk to an elephant
Service includes: Feeding (leaves, banana, milk, mustard, coconut and barley) daily to an elephant
Animals play an important role in the alleviation of human suffering and in facilitating the liberation of human beings by giving us an opportunity to serve them and help them, and in the process earn good karma.
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your ritual as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual ritual (you may book ritual only on your name or include your near/dear ones).
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.