Muhurta is the selection of an auspicious date and time for performing a work. It helps in concentrating the energy of the planets and other astrological factors in an auspicious way so as to nullify the evil influences and make the result of the work performed most fruitful. It helps in counteracting the obstructions provided by the birth chart of a person and to neutralize or overcome the loss mentioned therein.
Significance of Muhurta: It is a natural desire of every one that any events or occasion in our life should be trouble free. Any unwanted, unpleasant or sorrowful incident should not take place during these important events or occasions. If these events or occasions are started on a shubha muhurta (auspicious time), these events are completed peacefully. Read more
When is Muhurta required:
• Marriage, Thread Ceremony, Jawal (Mundan), Annaprashan, Naming ceremony, Baby Shower.
• Puja Vidhi, Religious Functions.
• Buying a new house, land, other property, vehicle.
• Starting a new business, signing work contracts, partnership deeds.
• Starting any auspicious work.
Eshwar Bhakti priests will find out the most auspicious time to perform your work. Please mention your full name, date, time and place of birth and purpose for Muhurta at checkout.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Freqeuently Asked Questions.