Devi Mahatmyam is also known as the Durga Saptashati or Chandi paath (ritual reading). Devi Mahatmyam contains 700 verses, arranged into 13 chapters. According to Damara Tantra "Like Aswamedha in Yagnas, Hari in Devas, Durga Sapthsati is in hymns." "Like the Vedas; Saptasati is eternal" says Bhuvaneshwari Samhita.
Sat Chandi Yagya Havan is a very unique, rare and elaborate Yagna. Getting the SatChandi yagya havan done is an act of great merit and brings immense blessings from the Divine Mother. It bestows immense energy. As a result, even the greatest hardships that may seem hopeless to an individual may be conquered and at the same time immense blessings from the Divine Mother can be brought in. The Sat Chandi Yagna is a very unique sacrificial rite involving powerful Saptashati mantras.
The Kathyayani Tantra mentions the following benefits of reading Devi Mahatmyam:-
• Three times - to get rid of effects of black magic,
• Five times - to get rid of difficulties caused by planets,
• Seven times - to get rid of great fears,
• Nine times - achieves Peace,
• Eleven times - to get over fear of death, attention of the king,
• Twelve times - getting desires fulfilled and destruction of enemies,
• Fourteen times - to attract Women as well as destroy enemies,
• Fifteen times - Pleasant life and obtaining immense wealth,
• Sixteen times - to get sons and grand sons,
• Seventeen times - to get rid of the fear of the highest post official,
• Eighteen times - to get occult powers,
• Twenty times - for putting war to an end,
• Twenty-five times - To come out of prison,
• Hundred times - to get rid of great sorrow, banishment from caste, loss of life, salvation. Fulfilling any desire.
Puja service includes: Kalash Sthapana, Panchang pujan (Gauri Ganesh Puja, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha sthapana, Nandi Shraad), Shodas Matrika pujan, Sarvotabhadra, Gauri tilak mandal, 64 yogini Puja, Shetrapal Puja, Durga yantra pujan, Durga Saptashmi - 100 recitations, Yagna with 15 different items.
Priests: 11 priests
Days: 9 days
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform Puja as per vedic rituals based on birth details. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the direct contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja. Know more about our exclusive Puja Services.
You can opt for a puja DVD or without DVD from the box above. If you opt for a DVD, it will be couriered to you, else, the puja photos will be emailed to you, on successful completion of the puja. The DVD would be of approx. 1 hour, having the main rituals of the puja.
It was very wonderful 9 days - really overwhelming at times. I really appreciate all the efforts that you put in to this. Please pay my regards to Maa Baglamukhi and PanditJi as well.Sourabh K., USA All Testimonials
Beyond belief grateful
Please accept my warm obeisances. I am beyond belief grateful and wanted you to know this. I wish Krishna and Radha to be always by your side and for you to receive all their blessings, without reservation.Oksana , Russia All Testimonials
Cherry on top of cake
I feel satisfied and content with the services offered and photos sent are like cherry on top of cake. Personally I have a great feeling that the holy cows were fed with love, care and dignity.Sidhaartha Chauhaan, UK All Testimonials