Sri Vidya in Sanskrit together refers to the stream of Vedic Worship based on mother energy which showers true knowledge which in turn helps you achieve the ultimate state or enlightenment. This is one of the most powerful spiritual practices from Vedic tradition.
Vedic Rishis mention several times that, only blessed souls will have the opportunity to perform Sri Vidya ritual. Mother energy is the overflowing compassion and love. Relating to the existential energy as Mother is the most loving and easiest ways which when done with deep devotions brings tremendous benefits.
Sri Vidya Puja is not a ritual. It is a deep meditation. Sri Vidya Puja is the easiest ways to connect to the all pervading existential energy. The Sri Vidya puja is performed with the Maha Meru which is a mystical construction representing the Cosmos. It has subtle-energies polarized and embedded in it in the form of letters of the alphabet, each of which represents a chant, the attributed Deity, the carriage or vehicle on which the Deity sits, the herb or tree to which it belongs and the corresponding body part of the human beings which it controls. Therefore the Maha Meru represents the whole Universal Energy and the energy in every animate and inanimate object.The Maha Meru in turn also represents the human body with 43 major energy centers.
Sri Vidya encompasses comprehensive 9 transforming stages which are named as Avaranaas. The word “Aavarana” in Sanskrit means screen. By transcending the nice screens or the Avaranaas, one attains the immense benefits of the Puja as under:
• Completely cleansing of your house/organisation.
• Heals you at the physical and mental planes.
• Trilokya Mohana Chakra – This Aavarana bestows tremendous fame, charisma with intelligence.
• Sarvaashaa Paripooraka Chakra – This Aavarana fulfills all desires.
• Sarva Samkshobhana Chakra – This Aavarana dispels all fears.
• Sarva Soubhaagya Daayaka Chakra – This Aavarana bestows all wealth and prosperity.
• Sarvaartha Saadhaka Chakra - This Aavarana helps you accomplish all your goals.
• Sarva Rakshaakara Chakra – This aavarana offers intelligence for ultimate protection.
• Sarva Rogahara Chakra – This Aavarana heals everything in the space of the puja.
• SarvaSiddhipradaChakra- This Aavarana bestows tremendous creativity and leadership.
• SarvaAnandamaya Chakra – This Chakra brings intense happiness, peace and prosperity.
Puja service includes: Pujan & Kalash Sthapana (installation) of Ganesh, Navgraha, Shiva, Invocation mantras, Gauri Ganesh puja, Mahameru yantra pujan, 1100 chants of Sri Suktam, 1100 chants of Kanakdhara mantra, 12,500 chants of Kuber gayatri mantra, 12,500 chants of Lakshmi gayatri mantra, Yagna with lotus seed beads and lotus flowers. The chanting of mantras will be performed with lotus seed beads.
Duration: 3 days
No. of priests: 8
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your Puja as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual Puja (you may book puja only on your name or include your near/dear ones in your puja).
You can book this puja with or without a DVD. An hour-long DVD will have the main elements of your puja: Sankalpa, Abhishek or invocation mantras, presiding deity mantra chants, Homa and Aarti. If you opt for a DVD, we will upload it on a cloud link for you to download and watch online, within a week of your puja completion. If you don't opt for a DVD, we will email few short video clips and photos immediately upon successful completion of your ritual.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.