Theta Healing is a powerful technique that combines science and spirituality to identify and instantly transform deeply held blocks, negative beliefs and trauma in the unconscious mind.
Our worldview is made up of beliefs: opinions or convictions that we see as truth. The kinds of beliefs we carry with us influence the kinds of thoughts we have on both the conscious and unconscious level. They also affect our behavior, and our relationships with others and the world. Some of our beliefs are received from the group consciousness or dominant paradigm, such as the belief that “the earth is round” (whereas in the past it was commonly believed to be flat), or that a certain disease is incurable. Other beliefs, such as cultural beliefs, have been passed on genetically through our parents.
During a Theta Healing session, the practitioner will identify which key beliefs are holding your physical or emotional issue in place. This will be done intuitively and also through a process called “digging”. Digging is a technique used to work down through the layers of beliefs to uncover the bottom or key belief. When a bottom belief is transformed, the beliefs stacked above it will automatically change – like a house of cards – instantly freeing you from limiting patterns without the need to relive past traumas.
Theta Healing works instantly to transform negative thought patterns or beliefs on all levels and in the DNA, empowering you to re-create your life exactly as you choose. Theta Healing is a technique, not a religion, and is not affiliated with any religious doctrine. It is compatible with any spiritual or religious belief system. Even if you are not sure what you believe in, Theta Healing will still work!
Profile of our Theta Healer:
- She is an expert Theta teacher having mastered Theta healing.
- Offering distance Theta healing for more than 6 years.
- She is a proficient coach and imparts Theta training to groups. Has trained more than 120 healers till date.
- Having healed more than 300 people till date.
- She assures results and develops direct heart-centered relationship with her clients.
What to expect in a session: An Interactive Skype session ranging between 60-90 minutes. The number of sessions required depends on the issue you would like to work on. Most issues can be addressed in one or two sessions, but some may take longer.
Requirements for Theta Healing:
- Full Name
- City and country of residence
- Concerns/problem you wish to be addressed
- Suitable time for the session over Skype
- Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your Skype contacts.
Please email us the above Requirements at email@example.com after placing your order. We would revert back within 24 hours, with a mutually convenient time slot.
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can join us and pray for the fulfillment of your wish.
4. Zoom meeting details for taking the Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Dietary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa.
You can also email us your photo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to keep during the performance of your puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can join over Zoom to take your Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided during the call to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily updates over email, WhatsApp or Viber.
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.