The most powerful Homam praising all the 8 forms of Maha Lakshmi.
Ashta Lakshmi (Ashta means eight + Lakshmi means the Goddess of wealth) signifies the eight divine aspects of Ma Lakshmi. The eight representations emphasize different forms of wealth. Wealth has many forms other than the obvious one of money. Her other forms are: Knowledge, intelligence, strength, valor, beauty, victory, fame, ambition, morality, gold and other wealth, food grains, bliss, happiness, health and longevity, and virtuous off-springs.
The Ashta Lakshmi forms are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaj Lakshmi - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : "Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi - Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : "Adi" means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi - Wealth of victory, perseverance, courage, and confidence : "Vijay" means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi - Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : "Dhairya" means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi - Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : "Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : "Vidya" means knowledge. To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds.
8) Santan Lakshmi - Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : "Santan" means children. Children are our wealth. They are our future.
Highlights of the Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna :
- 11 priests - 3 days
- Pran-Prathistha of Astadhatu Lakshmi idol
- Offering 16,000 Roses – one with each Ahuti
- Brahman Varan
- Shodash Matrik Pujan
- 64 Yogini Pujan
- 16,000 chants of the AshtaLakshmi
- Daily Brahmin Bhojan
- Daily Aarti, Pushpanjali
- Maha Homa on the final day
Prasada and Blessings for the Participants:
- Energised Lakshmi idol
- Energised 7 mukhi Lakshmi Rudraksha
- Dry Prasada
- Personalized DVD
Eshwar Bhakti priests will perform your Puja as per the Vedic procedure. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, and place of birth), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is an individual Puja (you may book puja only on your name or include your near/dear ones in your puja).
Performing your puja ritual with love and utmost care is our motto. We perform only Individual Personalized rituals. No group rituals. Here are the key steps to help you understand the process:
You add a ritual to your shopping cart, after reading the benefits and based on your concerns.
At the time of booking your ritual(s), you are asked to provide your "Name, birth details, Sankalpa and instructions" on the shopping cart page. You can also mention your Gotra, Nakshatra and Rashi details there (if you know).
Immediately after the receipt of your order, we start identifying the most auspicious date and time to perform the ritual.
An email is sent to you within 12 hours of order confirmation, which would comprise:
1. Date on which your puja would be performed.
2. Complete timings and duration of your ritual.
3. Sankalpa time: When you can call and take the Sankalpa with the priest.
4. Phone number to call for Sankalpa.
5. Mantra and meditation instructions to follow at your end.
6. Deitary precautions on the day of your puja.
7. List of some easy to get items, to take the Sankalpa (optional).
You can also email us your photo, at email@example.com, to keep during the performance of the puja (optional).
On the scheduled day and time, you can call us for the Sankalpa (optional). You will be guided to take the Sankalpa.
Immediately after the successful completion of your ritual, an email is sent with photos/videos of the ritual.
In case of rituals lasting over several days, you will receive daily update via email/sms/whatsapp (as applicable).
Have more queries, read Frequently Asked Questions.