Mangal Dosha refers to the condition where a person is born with the influence of Mars or Mangal. In various parts of India, Mangal Dosha has different names. It includes Chova Dosha, Sevi Dosha, and Kuja Dosha. Mangal Dosha can have countless negative impacts, especially in marital life. If a person without Mangal Dosha marries a person with it, their marriage might fail. Here, in this article, we will look into how Mangal Dosha happens, its different types, effects, and remedies.
As mentioned earlier, we can relate Mangal Dosha to Lord Mars. He is the commander-in-chief of the Celestial cabinet and the God of War, as per the Hindu Mythology. Lord Mars can be aggressive, and people with his presence in their Kundalini could imbibe his characteristics. Mars could be cruel and present truthful events in such a light. He is also malefic and can give the person with Mangal Dosha the ability to fight. It can be a reason that leads to conflicts between married couples.
Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha occurs when Mangal or Mars ascends in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house of a horoscope chart. When Mars is present here, it can result in tension, dissatisfaction, and marital life could end as a disaster.
Types of Mangal Dosha: There are mainly two types of Mangal Dosha. They are High Mangal Dosha and Low Mangal Dosha. High Mangal Dosha refers to a condition when Mars is present in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth houses of your three charts.
The three charts include the Moon chart, Venus chart, and the Natal chart. Here, the effect of Mangal Dosha can be very high. It can also be a higher Mangal Dosha when Mars is in the 7th and the 8th houses. Dosha on the Venus and Moon chart is stronger than when it is in the Natal chart.
When it comes to Low Mangal Dosha, Mars is present in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth houses of any three charts. It could be the Natal, Moon, or Venus chart. You can have a Low Mangal Dosha when Mars is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 12th houses. These are the two main types of Mangal Dosha that can affect a person.
Effects of Mangal Dosha: Mangal Dosha can have different effects based on the house in which Mars is present. If Mars is present in more than one house, then its impact can be more. Here, we will look at the effects caused by the presence of Mars in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, and twelfth houses.
1. Mars in the first house can affect the spouse of the person with Mangal Dosha. It can lead to conflicts and violence in their marital life.
2. Mars in the second house can result in problems in the family. It can also cause turbulence and disturbance in your professional life.
3. Mars in the fourth house can have an adverse effect on a person's career. He or she might have to shift from one job to another due to different problems. Financial issues are yet another crisis for a person with Mars in his or her Kundalini.
4. Mars in the seventh house can cause shortness of temper, and the person could be aggressive. He or she would also have fights with their parents and loved ones.
5. Mars in the eight house can make a person lazy, reckless, and find it hard to handle finances. There are high chances for him or her to lose his or her parental properties.
6. Mars in the twelfth house can lead to several enemies, who would work against the Mangalik. He or she could confront psychological problems.
These are some effects associated with Mangal Dosha. Its intensity can vary based on different factors. However, the most predominant factor is the remedial measures taken by the individual.
Remedies for Mangal Dosha: Countless remedial measures can reduce the effects of Mangal Dosha on a person's life. Here, we will look at some of them.
1. In some places, people conduct mock marriages, where a Mangalik marries an animal, inanimate object, or a tree. People often use Lord Vishnu's statue for this purpose. They also conduct the ceremony with the Peepal tree or Banyan tree. When a Mangalik person marries a clay pot, this type of marriage is known as Kumbh Vivah. Here, the side effects of Mangal Dosha falls on the mock spouse and not on his or her real spouse.
2. You can resolve the issue when a Mangalik marries another Mangalik. Here, the effects get canceled.
3. You can overcome the issue by worshiping Lord Hanuman and by visiting Lord Hanuman's temple on Tuesdays. You can offer vermilion to the deity. You can also recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.
4. You can worship the banyan tree and make offerings of milk as well as sweets. You can also feed birds as a remedial measure.
5. Donating blood can also be highly helpful.
6. You can perform special pujas and engage in charities.
7. You can fast on Tuesdays and only have Toor Daal during the course of the day.
8. Chanting Gayathri Mantra 108 times a day can also be helpful. You can also recite "Om Shreem Hanumante Namaha" 108 times daily.
These are some remedies associated with Mangal Dosha. Mangal Dosha, thus, can harm marriages and could lead to financial problems. It is always best to perform remedies to overcome these effects associated with Mangal Dosha.